Product added to cart
SuperPro Front & Rear Chassis Bush Kit (Race & Track Use) - Ford Focus ST MK2/MK3, RS MK2 & Mazda Mazda3 MPS BK/BL
Available | ETA Not Confirmed
SuperPro's innovative design and superior materials offer dramatic improvements in handling and give a more precise feel through the corners.
SuperPro bushes are used by racers in various Motorsport competitions.
Unlike some polyurethane bushes, SuperPro bushes show no increase in vibration or ride harshness, an attribute that makes them an good choice whether on road or track.
Provides caster increase which is noticed when on track due to increasing steering effort, straight line tracking, as well as improving high speed stability & cornering effectiveness.
Designed for road, race and track use.
SuperPro Polyurethane Bush Kit features:
- Improved handling and stability
- Long life, low maintenance
- Precision engineered for an exact fit
- Increased tyre and suspension life
- No increase in vibration and road noise
- 3 years/36,000 miles guarantee
SuperPro Kit includes:
- 1x SPF3115-90K - FRONT LOWER INNER FRONT KIT
- 2x SPF2326K - REAR UPPER CONTROL ARM INN OUTER
- 1x SPF2323K - REAR LOWER FRONT CONTROL ARM INNER&OUTER
- 1x SPF2324K - REAR LOWER REAR CONTROL ARM INNER&OUTER
- 1x SPF3466K - REAR TRAILING ARM FRONT BUSH
- 1x SPF3370K - CONTROL ARM INNER 2XOFFSET
SuperPro Chassis Fitment List:
- Ford Focus ST/RS MK2 Front Wheel Drive (2004 to 2012)
- Ford Focus ST MK3 Front Wheel Drive (2010 to 2019)
- Mazda 3 MPS BK Front Wheel Drive (2003 to 2009)
- Mazda 3 MPS BL Front Wheel Drive (2009 to 2013)
- Volvo C30 Front Wheel Drive (2006 to 2012)
- Volvo C70 MK2 Front Wheel Drive (2006 to 2009)
- Volvo S40 MK2 All-wheel Drive (2004 to 2012)
- Volvo S40 MK2 Front Wheel Drive (2004 to 2012)
- Volvo V50 MW All-wheel Drive (2004 to 2010)
- Volvo V50 MW Front Wheel Drive (2004 to 2010)
- Volvo V70 P80_ Front Wheel Drive (1997 to 2000)
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery
Write Your Own Review