The Turbosmart GenV Raceport 50mm Blow Off Valve suit Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, R33 and R34. This is designed as a bolt-on solution for RB26DETT drivelines and replaces the factory blow off valve plenum & simplifies the system with a single, 50mm Raceport Blow Off Valve capable of flowing over 1500HP!
Famous for being an amazingly small and light Blow Off Valve for turbocharged competition level engines. Featuring our unique collar design and internal flow structures, it is 50% lighter and 25% smaller than the competition while flowing 330 CFM – making it the highest flowing BOV of it’s type on the market.
When accelerating the turbocharger produces compressed air which supplies the engine. When you lift off the accelerator the throttle butterfly closes and the boost has no escape route, so it backs up through the intercooler and causes back pressure, preventing the turbo from spinning, also known as compression stall.
By installing a dump valve, every time you release the throttle excess boost pressure will be released creating a significant reduction in turbo 'lag' contributing towards faster pick up between gear changes.
A direct bolt-on solution for RB26DETT engines.
Turbosmart Race Port features:
- Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
- Quick release V-Band Collar
- 2″ Inlet flows over 330 CFM
- Mil Spec hard anodized valve guide and stem
- Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
- Positive sealing valve seat
- Twin 1/8 NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
- 5 user configurable corrosion resistant springs available
- Valve position sensor option (Available Separately)