The Turbosmart Kompact EM VR2 Plumb Back Single Piston Recirculating Diverter Valve is the world's first truly plug and play recirculator valve.
The unique patent pending pressure control allows for the fastest responding valve on the market, a true plug and play upgrade diverter valve without additional hardware required, no hoses, no adapters, no brackets, just replace the standard unit.
Billet construction and high temp proprietary materials allow for minimal leakage and maximum performance.
The Dual Port is a 50-50 recirculation/vent-to-atmosphere valve for that classic vent-to-atmosphere BOV sound at high boost, and quiet operation at low boost.
The factory bypass valve is a plastic diaphragm-type valve and has a track record of failing. Turbosmart's billet aluminium replacement is manufactured with precision, designed for unlimited boost holding capability, excellent response times and heavy-duty reliability.
The standard valve is controlled by a solenoid, meaning the ECU can decide when to open the valve - meaning it can be used to bleed boost, limiting performance. The Turbosmart Kompact bypasses this solenoid, allowing the BOV/BPV to operate with manifold vacuum, putting control back in the hands of the driver, all with no check engine lights.
When accelerating the turbocharger produces compressed air which supplies the engine. When you lift off the accelerator the throttle butterfly closes and the boost has no escape route, so it backs up through the intercooler and causes back pressure, preventing the turbo from spinning, also known as compression stall. By installing a dump/diverter valve, every time you release the throttle excess boost pressure will be released creating a significant reduction in turbo 'lag' contributing towards faster pick up between gear changes.
Precision machined, hand assembled and individually quality tested in Australia to the highest quality standards.
Installation is straightforward, and the valve is a bolt-on direct replacement for the factory valve. No special tools are required and all necessary hardware is included.
Turbosmart Kompact EM VR2 Plumb Back features:
- Patent pending integrated pressure control
- Responds 57 times faster than a blink of an eye
- Integrated proprietary high-temperature solenoid valve
- Billet construction with high temperature o-rings
- Leak-free design, over 400% compared to OE
- True plug and play upgrade
A direct fit for:
- MERCEDES-BENZ A45
- MERCEDES-BENZ A-CLASS (W176) A 180
- MERCEDES-BENZ A-CLASS (W176) A 200
- MERCEDES-BENZ B-CLASS (W246, W242) B 180
- MERCEDES-BENZ B-CLASS (W246, W242) B 200
- MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS (W204) C 180 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS (W204) C 200 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS (W204) C 250 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS Coupe (C204) C 200 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS T-Model (S204) C 180 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS T-Model (S204) C 200 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS T-Model (S204) C 250 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS (W212) E 200 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS (W212) E 250 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS Convertible (A207) E 200 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS Convertible (A207) E 250 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS Coupe (C207) E 200 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS Coupe (C207) E 250 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS T-Model (S212) E 200 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS T-Model (S212) E 250 CGI
- MERCEDES-BENZ AMG C63 S (W205)
- MERCEDES-BENZ AMG C63 (W205)
- MERCEDES-BENZ SLK (R172) 200
- VOLVO S60 II T3
- VOLVO S60 II T4
- VOLVO S60 II T4F
- VOLVO S80 MK 2 SALOON T4
- VOLVO S80 MK 2 SALOON T4F
- VOLVO V40 Hatchback T2 GTDi
- VOLVO V40 Hatchback T3 GTDi
- VOLVO V40 Hatchback T4
- VOLVO V40 Hatchback T4 GTDi
- VOLVO V60 T3
- VOLVO V60 T4
- VOLVO V60 T4F
- VOLVO V70 III (BW) 1.6 T4F
- VOLVO V70 III (BW) T4
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery