SuperPro's innovative design and superior materials offer dramatic improvements in handling and give a more precise feel through the corners.
SuperPro bushes are used by racers in various Motorsport competitions.
Unlike some polyurethane bushes, SuperPro bushes show no increase in vibration or ride harshness, an attribute that makes them an good choice whether on road or track.
Provides caster increase which is noticed when on track due to increasing steering effort, straight line tracking, as well as improving high speed stability & cornering effectiveness.
To be only used with 66mm OD bushes on the front lower control arms. Please measure for the correct size you require prior to ordering.
Designed for road, race and track use.
SuperPro Polyurethane Bush Kit features:
- Improved handling and stability
- Long life, low maintenance
- Precision engineered for an exact fit
- Increased tyre and suspension life
- No increase in vibration and road noise
- 3 years/36,000 miles guarantee
SuperPro Kit includes:
- 1x SPF2146K - REAR LOWER TRAILING ARM FRONT
- 1x SPF2421K - REAR LOWER CONTROL ARM INNER
- 1x SPF2422K - REAR UPPER CONTROL KIT
- 1x SPF2558K - FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM REAR BUSH DOUBLE OFFSET
SuperPro Chassis Fitment List:
- BMW 3 Series E46 Rear Wheel Drive (1998 to 2007)
- BMW 3 Series E46 All-wheel Drive (2000 to 2005)
- BMW Z4 E85 Rear Wheel Drive (2003 to 2009)
- BMW Z4 E86 Rear Wheel Drive (2006 to 2009)
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery