SuperPro's innovative design and superior materials offer dramatic improvements in handling and give a more precise feel through the corners.
SuperPro bushes are used by racers in various Motorsport competitions.
Unlike some polyurethane bushes, SuperPro bushes show no increase in vibration or ride harshness, an attribute that makes them an good choice whether on road or track.
Provides caster increase which is noticed when on track due to increasing steering effort, straight line tracking, as well as improving high speed stability & cornering effectiveness.
Designed for road, race and track use.
SuperPro Polyurethane Bush Kit features:
- Improved handling and stability
- Long life, low maintenance
- Precision engineered for an exact fit
- Increased tyre and suspension life
- No increase in vibration and road noise
- 3 years/36,000 miles guarantee
SuperPro Kit includes:
- 1x SPF2308K - FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM INNER FRONT & REAR BUSH KIT (CASTER ADJUSTABLE)
- 1x SPF2311K - REAR UPPER CONTROL ARM OUTER (CAMBER ADJUSTABLE)
- 1x SPF2318K - REAR LOWER CONTROL ARM INNER REAR BUSH KIT
- 1x SPF3195K - REAR LOWER CONTROL ARM OUTER BUSH KIT
SuperPro Chassis Fitment List:
- Honda Integra DC5 Front Wheel Drive (2001 to 2007)
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery