SuperPro's innovative design and superior materials offer dramatic improvements in handling and give a more precise feel through the corners.
SuperPro bushes are used by racers in various Motorsport competitions.
Unlike some polyurethane bushes, SuperPro bushes show no increase in vibration or ride harshness, an attribute that makes them an good choice whether on road or track.
Provides anti lift & caster increase which is noticed when on track due to increasing steering effort, straight line tracking, as well as improving high speed stability & cornering effectiveness.
Designed for road, race and track use.
SuperPro Polyurethane Bush Kit features:
- Improved handling and stability
- Long life, low maintenance
- Precision engineered for an exact fit
- Increased tyre and suspension life
- No increase in vibration and road noise
- 3 years/36,000 miles guarantee
SuperPro Kit includes:
- 2x Mounts With Polyurethane Bushes
SuperPro Chassis Fitment List:
- Subaru Impreza GC All-wheel Drive (1992 to 2000)
- Subaru Impreza GC Front Wheel Drive (1992 to 2000)
- Subaru Impreza GD, GG All-wheel Drive (2000 to 2006)
- Subaru Impreza GD All-wheel Drive (2002 to 2005)
- Subaru Impreza GG All-wheel Drive (2005 to 2007)
- Subaru Legacy BC, BJ, BF Front Wheel Drive (1989 to 1993)
- Subaru Legacy BC, BJ, BF All-wheel Drive (1989 to 1994)
- Subaru Legacy BD, BG, BK All-wheel Drive (1994 to 1999)
- Subaru Legacy BD, BG, BK Front Wheel Drive (1994 to 1999)
- Subaru Legacy BE, BH, BT All-wheel Drive (1998 to 2003)
- Subaru Liberty MK II Front Wheel Drive (1994 to 1998)
- Subaru Liberty MK III All-wheel Drive (2000 to 2003)
- Subaru Liberty BE, BH, BT All-wheel Drive (2002 to 2003)
- Subaru Outback BE, BH, BT All-wheel Drive (2000 to 2003)
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery