SuperPro's innovative design and superior materials offer dramatic improvements in handling and give a more precise feel through the corners.
SuperPro bushes are used by racers in various Motorsport competitions.
Unlike some polyurethane bushes, SuperPro bushes show no increase in vibration or ride harshness, an attribute that makes them an good choice whether on road or track.
Provides caster increase which is noticed when on track due to increasing steering effort, straight line tracking, as well as improving high speed stability & cornering effectiveness.
Designed for street and track use.
To be paired with SuperPro P/N: SPF1915K.
SuperPro Polyurethane Bush Kit features:
- Improved handling and stability
- Long life, low maintenance
- Precision engineered for an exact fit
- Increased tyre and suspension life
- No increase in vibration and road noise
- 3 years/36,000 miles guarantee
SuperPro Kit includes:
- 6x Polyurethane Bushes
- 2x Steel Tubes
- 2x Sleeves
SuperPro Chassis Fitment List:
- Audi A1 8X1 3-Door Hatchback Front Wheel Drive (2010 to 2018)
- Audi A1 8XA 5-Door Sportback Front Wheel Drive (2011 to 2018)
- Audi A1 8X1 3-Door Hatchback quattro (2012 to 2012)
- Audi A1 8XA 5-Door Sportback quattro (2014 to 2018)
- Audi A3 MK1 8L quattro (1996 to 2003)
- Audi TT MK1 Coupé 8N Front Wheel Drive (1998 to 2006)
- Audi TT MK1 Coupé 8N quattro (1998 to 2006)
- Audi TT MK1 Roadster 8N Front Wheel Drive (1999 to 2006)
- Audi TT MK1 Roadster 8N quattro (1999 to 2006)
- Seat Ibiza MK5 (6J) Front Wheel Drive (2008 to 2010)
- Seat Leon MK1 Front Wheel Drive (2002 to 2005)
- Seat Mii KF1_ Front Wheel Drive (2011 and later)
- Skoda Citigo Front Wheel Drive (2010 and later)
- Skoda Fabia MK2 Front Wheel Drive (2011 to 2014)
- Volkswagen Golf MK4 4MOTION (2002 to 2005)
- Volkswagen Polo MK5 (6R) Front Wheel Drive (2009 to 2017)
- Volkswagen UP Front Wheel Drive (2011 and later)
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery