SuperPro's innovative design and superior materials offer dramatic improvements in handling and give a more precise feel through the corners.
These lightweight SuperPro arms have inbuilt caster and camber change and are designed to move the lower ball joint forward and out to increase the caster by 1 Degree and induce a negative camber change of up to 0.5 Degrees.
The sub frame in these vehicles has no positive location and there is a lot of movement allowable in the bolt holes. Therefore, it is critical that sub frame is not misaligned during re-installation. For this reason and for proper clearance it is critical the sub frame be in the most rearward position when torqued up.
SuperPro bushes are used by racers in various Motorsport competitions.
Unlike some polyurethane bushes, SuperPro bushes show no increase in vibration or ride harshness, an attribute that makes them an good choice whether on road or track.
Designed for street and track use.
SuperPro Polyurethane Bush Kit features:
- Improved handling and stability
- Long life, low maintenance
- Precision engineered for an exact fit
- Increased tyre and suspension life
- No increase in vibration and road noise
- 3 years/36,000 miles guarantee
SuperPro Kit includes:
- 1x SuperPro Lightweight Alloy Control Arms With 1 Degree Caster Increase & A Negative Camber Change Of Up To 0.5 Degrees
SuperPro Chassis Fitment List:
- Audi A3 MK3 8VA 5-Door Sportback quattro (2012 and later)
- Audi A3 MK3 8V1 3-Door Hatchback Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2016)
- Audi A3 MK3 8V1 3-Door Hatchback quattro (2012 to 2016)
- Audi A3 MK3 8VA 5-Door Sportback Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2016)
- Audi A3 MK3 8V7 Cabriolet Front Wheel Drive (2013 and later)
- Audi A3 MK3 8VS Saloon / Limousine Front Wheel Drive (2013 and later)
- Audi A3 MK3 8VS Saloon / Limousine quattro (2013 and later)
- Audi A3 MK3 8V7 Cabriolet quattro (2014 and later)
- Seat Leon MK3 Front Wheel Drive (2012 and later)
- Skoda Karoq NU7 Front Wheel Drive (2017 and later)
- Skoda Octavia MK3 All-wheel Drive (2012 and later)
- Skoda Octavia MK3 Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2016)
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 4MOTION (2012 to 2016)
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2016)
- Volkswagen Golf MK8 4MOTION (2022 and later)
- Volkswagen Golf MK8 Front Wheel Drive (2022 and later)
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery