Royal Purple Maxfilm Synthetic Lubricant is a high film strength, multipurpose, synthetic lubricant/penetrant that excels in a wide array of applications.
Maxfilm is a non-petroleum (CO2) propellant that deeply penetrates, cleans and loosens rusted parts.
Once applied, its solvent carrier evaporates and leaves a tenacious, thixotrophic lubricating film on all metal surfaces, providing long-lasting protection against wear, rust and corrosion.
Maxfilm contains Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec Additive Technology, which is proven to make equipment run smoother, cooler, quieter, longer and more efficiently.
What is Synerlec Additive Technology? - The Synerlec Additive Technology forms a tough, slippery, synthetic film on all metal surfaces. This proprietary film significantly improves lubrication: first, by increasing the oil film’s thickness, and second, by increasing the oil film’s toughness, both of which help to prevent metal-to-metal contact. It displaces moisture from metal surfaces and protects all metals against rust and corrosion. It also fortifies the oil against the detrimental effects of heat, which causes oil to oxidize.
For best results shake well before each use, and use the can in an upright position to maximize the aerosols propellant life.
Supplied in 11oz/312.5ml bottles only.
Royal Purple Maxfilm Synthetic Lubricant is recommended for:
- Loosening stuck parts such as nuts, bolts, locks, hinges, etc.
- Lubrication of power tools, hinges, chains, rollers, open gears, fishing tackle, lawn equipment, as well as other equipment.
- Preserving and protecting parts in storage, disassembled machinery parts, wire ropes, etc., against rust and corrosion
- Use as a manual cutting fluid to facilitate the ease of hand drilling, tapping, metal cutting with materials such as steel and aluminium
Royal Purple Maxfilm Synthetic Lubricant features:
- Deep Penetration - Maxfilm deeply penetrates to clean, lubricate and protect mechanisms or free rusted parts.
- Superior Lubrication - Maxfilm forms a strong, long lasting, non-tacky, synthetic lubricating film on all metal surfaces. It is also effective as a “tapping fluid.”
- Reduces Product Usage - The effective and long lasting protection of Maxfilm reduces the need for frequent reapplication.
- Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Protection - In ASTM’s severe salt-fog corrosion test, the 100+ hour test results for Royal Purple’s Maxfilm far exceeded those of the leading brands.
- Environmentally Responsible - Maxfilm aerosol uses a CO2 propellant. All components are TSCA listed. In the event that some of the film falls to the ground after the solvent carrier has evaporated, Maxfilm biodegrades to leave only small quantities of Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Sulfate, both of which are naturally occurring minerals.
Royal Purple Maxfilm Synthetic Lubricant specifications:
- Density: 7.25lbs/gal
- Viscosity cSt @ 40°C: 7.0
- Viscosity cSt @ 100°C: 2.0
- Viscosity w/o Diluent cSt @ 40°C: 220.0
- Viscosity w/o Diluent cSt @ 100°C: 17.5
- Flash Point: 102°C (215°F)
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.