The GFB Mach 2 TMS Performance Recirculating Diverter Valve utilises GFB’s proven TMS Technology to ensure rapid boost recovery on gearshift and optimum throttle response, as well as the ability to withstand boost pressures of 100PSI+!
To put it simply, this valve can hold more boost than any turbocharger could produce.
With its single venting outlet, the GFB Mach 2 is configured from the factory for full recirculation (i.e. plumb back, diverter, bypass) venting for the performance-minded who just want the benefits without the sound.
A direct easy bolt-on performance upgrade with instructions included.
GFB Mach 2 TMS Performance Recirculating Diverter Valve features:
- Single venting outlet, factory configured for full recirculating operation
- Configure for full atmosphere venting with separate atmosphere conversion kit
- TMS Technology for up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Huge range of direct bolt-on kits
- 100PSI+ boost holding ability
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
A direct fit for:
- Holden Commodore 3.0 VL
- Mitsubishi Starion 2.0T A18_A
- Nissan Silvia 180SX S13
- Nissan 300ZX 3.0TT Z32
- Nissan Pulsar GTiR N14
- Toyota Celica GT4 T180
- Toyota Celica 2.0T T200
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.