The GFB FX-S Street Bosch Clip-in Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator produces double the flow of the factory regulator, increases pump capacity without having to replace the factory fuel rail, and is direct fit replacement for Bosch clip in regulators.
Built with precision, machining quality and reliability that has been the foundation of GFB's reputation.
Petroleum, ethanol, and methanol compatible, with an adjustable pressure range from 20-72PSI (1.4-5BAR) - subject to pump flow and factory return line restriction.
Conceals a large flow capacity, and the multiple ports allow for a variety of fuel system setups including multiple rails and gauge/pressure sensor monitoring.
Unlike other FPR's on the market that use a metal-to-metal valve seat, GFB regulators feature a replaceable soft Teflon valve seat that helps retain fuel pressure longer after the car is shut down for easier re-starting. GFB even went to the trouble of adding an o-ring sealed spring hat to ensure no boost/vacuum leakage through the spring adjusting screw.
Features a unique co-polymer valve seat which holds pressure when the engine is shut down, ensuring an easy startup. Also features a double layer reinforced diaphragm with a burst strength exceeding 1000PSI!
The 1/8” NPT port can be used for a fuel pressure gauge or electronic pressure sensor, or it can simply be plugged using the port plug provided.
Direct fit replacement for Bosch clip in regulators.
GFB FX-S Street Bosch Clip-in Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator features:
- Direct fit replacement for Bosch clip in regulators
- More than double the flow of the factory regulator, allows increased pump capacity without having to replace the factory fuel rail
- Gasoline, ethanol, and methanol compatible
- Double layer/double reinforced diaphragms with a burst strength exceeding 1000psi
- Teflon co-polymer seat with stainless valve to retain fuel pressure longer after shut down
- Spring pre-load adjustment platform is o-ring sealed and does not leak vacuum/boost
- Static pressures adjustable from 20-72PSI (1.4-5BAR) - subject to pump flow and factory return line restriction
- Completely serviceable
note: fuel injection engines only