AIRTEC Intercooler Kits are designed to replace the factory intercooler, reduce air charge temperatures as well as keeping temperatures as low as possible in both fast road and track conditions.
Bolt on BHP, by lowering the charge Air temperatures, a remapped car has increased power by ECU changes that raise boost pressure and other parameters, this increase in boost pressure raise intake temps and power loss soon follows, by fitting an up-rated intercooler you lower these intake temps, in turn increasing bhp and making your engine safer.
Low air temperatures result to a increase in power.
Instructions and mounting hardware included.
Intercooler is available with or without an "AIRTEC" logo.
AIRTEC Intercooler Kit features:
- Race spec bar & plate core for super-fast recovery times
- Super flow end tanks & thin wall cast alloy end tanks with no sharp corners that can slow air speed
- Bolt on design with no extra modding required
- AIRTEC's 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- CNC alloy pipe connections
- AIRTEC Logo at no extra cost
- Made In The UK
Manufactured & fabricated at AIRTEC headquarters UK.
AIRTEC is the perfect choice when choosing a performance intercooler for a fast road or track application. AIRTEC strive to make the best product possible at a price that is competitive, and AIRTEC's development team have a strong passion for both design & performance in every AIRTEC product produced.
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery