The AEM High Flow Low Current Water Methanol Induction Solenoid eliminates any chance of water/methanol flow into the inlet when the WMI system is not engaged.
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your high performance engine regardless of the brand of water methanol injection system being used.
Features high flow capability (3,600cc/min) and an impressively low current draw of only 0.75A that does not require the use of an additional relay. The valve body has 1/8” NPT ports with included 1/4" push-to-lock fittings for easy connection and EPDM seals that stand up to corrosion for years of reliable use.
- Stainless steel enclosure and internals with EPDM seals for corrosion resistance
- Easy Installation - Standard 1/8”- 27NPT inlet/outlet with included 1/4" push-to-lock hose fittings
- Flying leads simplify connection with user desired connector
- High flow rating (3600 cc/min @ 150 psi)
- Low current draw (0.75A @ 13.5V)
- No additional relay required
- Fast response time
- Tested to 200 PSI
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.