Product added to cart
GFB Respons TMS Performance Atmospheric Dump Valve - Mazda Mazda3 MPS BK/BL
Available | ETA Not Confirmed
The GFB Respons TMS Performance Atmospheric Dump Valve provides performance and sound without compromise!
If the car typically suffers issues such as backfiring and stalling when using a fixed-ratio atmosphere-venting BOV, the Respons can help with this. By adjusting the venting bias to suit the engine, a blow-off sound without having to put up with the issues is achieved.
Like all GFB diverter/dump valves, the Respons utilises GFB’s proven TMS Technology to ensure rapid boost recovery on gearshift and optimum throttle response, as well as the ability to withstand boost pressures of 100psi+. Put simply, it can hold more boost than any turbo could produce.
Twisting the adjusting ring opens up the atmosphere port, whilst the recirculation port is simultaneously closed.This results in possible venting ratios ranging from 100% recirculation, right through to 100% atmosphere and anywhere in between.
A direct easy bolt-on performance upgrade with instructions included.
GFB Respons TMS Performance Atmospheric Dump Valve features:
- Patented Venting Bias Adjustment system - can be infinitely adjusted between full recirc (silent) and full atmosphere (loud)
- Change the venting bias simply by twisting the adjustment ring
- TMS Technology for up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Huge range of direct bolt-on kits
- 100psi+ boost holding ability
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
A direct fit for:
- Mazda Mazda3 MPS BK
- Mazda Mazda3 MPS BL
- Mazda Mazda6 MPS GG
- Mazda CX-7 2.3 ER
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS/GTST
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTST
Write Your Own Review