Product added to cart
GFB Hybrid Performance Atmospheric Dump Valve - Mazda Mazda3 MPS BK/BL
Available | ETA Not Confirmed
The GFB Hybrid Performance Atmospheric Dump Valve is a dual-outlet valve for combined recirculation and atmosphere venting, essentially three valves in one!
The Hybrid valve is back! In 1999, GFB’s first Hybrid valve pioneered the dual port design, which was so successful the technology has since been adopted by most other brands.
By “staging” the two venting outlets, at low valve lifts most of the air is recirculated. As the car is driven harder, the valve opens further and more of the atmosphere venting port is exposed for a louder sound.
As a benefit, this system makes it possible to use these valves on cars with sensitive airflow meters that often suffer issues such as backfiring and/or stalling, whilst still achieving the signature blow-off sound.
A direct easy bolt-on performance upgrade with instructions included.
GFB Hybrid Performance Atmospheric Dump Valve features:
- Dual staged venting outlets, can be configured for full recirc, 50/50, or full atmosphere operation using plugs provided
- TMS Technology for up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Huge range of direct bolt-on kits
- 100psi+ boost holding ability
- Manufactured in Australia in accordance with ISO 9001
A direct fit for:
- Mazda Mazda3 MPS BK
- Mazda Mazda3 MPS BL
- Mazda Mazda6 MPS GG
- Mazda CX-7 2.3 ER
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS/GTST
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTST
Write Your Own Review