Product added to cart
Eibach Slip-On Hubcentric Wheel Spacers With Extended Wheel Studs - Mazda Mazda3 MPS BK/BL/BM
As low as £79.00
Available | ETA Not Confirmed
Eibach hubcentric slip-on wheel spacers are perfect for making the car look wider, due to giving the wheel arch a better fill.
By increasing the track width, not only is the appearance improved, but also achieves optimized driving behaviour combined with higher stability, as the roll of the chassis is influenced in a positive manner.
Ideal for clearing brake calipers/suspension rubbing, push the wheels out to achieve greater axle/track width, fill the arches or improve the look of the car.
Suitable for race & track use.
Extended Wheel Studs included.
Sold as a 2 piece set, for either the front or rear axle.
Eibach Slip-on Hubcentric Wheel Spacer Features:
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel
- All applications tested in rigid durability and fatigue tests
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminium alloy
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery
Write Your Own Review